Subject: [Leica] Murder amongst beauty
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 19:42:09 +0100

On holidays at our house in Killarney Co. Kerry in June, and I came across
the totally unexpected - a murder scene. A 17 year old schoolboy's body lies
in the blue and white tent while the gardai (police) question passing
motorists. I was driving down the Ross Road to Ross Castle to take some
landscape pictures when I came across this tragic scene. He had been stabbed
in the back.

I was the first photographer on the scene but was filled with sadness rather
than opportunity. I have a 17 year old boy too.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/rossroadmurder1.jpg.html

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry