Subject: [Leica] My mather in love has traspassed
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 00:28:26 +0200

My dear friends,

Thank you very much for your responses. On the order I have received
your warm messages: Steve Barbour, Jim Nichols, Ted and Irene, Steve
Unsworth, Jayanand, Jeffery Smith, Geoff Hopkinson and Broni, Mark
Rabiner, Horacio Sofi, Richard Clompus, Ira, Nathan, George
Lottermorser, Alastair and Helen, Douglas Sharp, Victor Rubin, Ric,
Gene and Chris, Philippe Amard, Robert D. Baron, Douglas Barry.... and
some others maybe I forget. A big thank you very much for your kind
and warm messages. I really appreciate all of them on such
circumstances, it was not easy specially for my daughters, even if she
already are 32 and 33, they was very attached to her grandamather.
This is one of the days a person who love phtography sees the more
emotional images tokeep for always in our mind, as well all your
messages.

Thank you very much again, I have many pictures to post, too many, and
too manu to see, to chat... etc...

Fortunatelyevery day life continues and we are all together in the big
familly of the LUG

Cheers & Saludos cordiales
Lluis and Marta

El 07/07/2009, a las 1:22, Lluis Ripoll escribi?: