Subject: [Leica] New 85 f4 ZM
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 01:11:39 +0200

Very interesting news Mark, for me is easier to focus at F4, if this
lens is not big and no expensive could be a nice desired object. I've
hjust posted one picture with an old Sonnar Jena from 1948 2/85! these
lenses was fantastic, iMO more smooth or less crips than Leica, but
the overall performance was really fantastic.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 08/07/2009, a las 22:29, Mark Rabiner escribi?: