Subject: [Leica] Olympus E-P1 and Leica lenses with adapter
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 17:19:58 +0800

Joseph in SG,

Panasonic have both Leica M and Leica R to Micro 4/3 adapters:

http://panasonic.net/avc/lumix/systemcamera/gms/gh1/optional_accessories.htm
l#acc03

They are by far the best M4/3 adapters I have used, and are reasonably
priced too.  Compared to the Voigtlander M to Micro 4/3 adapter, it has a
smoother lens mount with no holes drilled over the mount surface.  It weighs
slight more at 60g as opposed to 40g, and feels more substantially built.
Please give your local Panasonic dealer a call!

And yes, they work on the E-P1 fine.

Joseph in HK

Replies: Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low) ([Leica] Olympus E-P1 and Leica lenses with adapter)
Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low) ([Leica] Olympus E-P1 and Leica lenses with adapter)