Subject: [Leica] Platinum duotone for B&W
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 13:06:09 +0100

FWIW George, I would be grateful for your comments. I use B&W Converter a
lot as
a simpler alternative to AgFXPro, having tried both. I find that the
alterations
 that the tool makes to do such things as replicate TX or similar are not
very/not at all different from what I can do in PSE5 for example. Although I
wouldn't presume to call what I do replicating anything. Am I really missing
something? I find that the real difficult bit is being satisfied with the
print.

Peter