Subject: [Leica] M8 + Coded Lens = Nada in LR?
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:30:53 -0700 (PDT)

Ted,
My understanding is that for many wide angle lenses (Leica NJ recommended
35mm or wider), there is some sort of electronic thing done by the pixel
elfs inside the camera to correct for the light rays hitting the sensor?on
the outside edges at a steep angle. So coding?of these lenses may make a
slight difference to the image, but not sure if it would be noticable.
Best,
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA