Subject: [Leica] speaking of cars - Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand
From: filippini at theramp.net (The Filippini Family, Matt & Blaise)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 13:52:42 -0400 (EDT)

When they tested the hardtop in 2007, Car and Driver (I think, it may have
been Road and Track) said the Veyron handled as nimbly as a Miata.

Matt

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] speaking of cars - Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] speaking of cars - Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand)