Subject: [Leica] speaking of cars - Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 11:08:37 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Ken Iisaka wrote:

>It is frustrating on the road when stuck behind someone who cannot negotiate
>turns, but takes off when the road straightens, only to be caught again.

Yes it certainly is.  It was with this in mind when I was driving down the
Coulterville Road (GREAT fun even in my 3/4-ton diesel pickup) that I
immediately pulled into the first turnout when I saw a car in my rear-view
mirror.  We traded smiles and waves as the Ferrari passed.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com