Subject: [Leica] why can i not find a decent portfolio?
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 21:53:09 -0400

i'm looking for an 11x14 portfolio now, since there seem to be no decent
ones in 11x17 and i'm having an awful time finding one that's not a) $120 or
b) an itoya

why is it that meade can make a perfectly functional, useful and attractive
three ring binder for $9 and pratt can't make anything approaching that
quality for $50? i'd be happy with something with a moderately attractive
surface that i can throw in my briefcase.

help me out people, what are you carrying your photos around in!?

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jefffery Smith) ([Leica] why can i not find a decent portfolio?)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] why can I not find a decent portfolio?)
Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] why can i not find a decent portfolio?)
Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] why can i not find a decent portfolio?)