Subject: [Leica] speaking of cars - Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:08:08 -0400

A very underpowered car.
Downhill it was great.
Is the French countryside flat?
California is not.
Taking the hard top off lightens up the car and the visibly was great.
We were passed by a lot of lumber trucks and anything else on the road.
Kind of like driving a Vespa on the highway.
My partner on this trip learned to use a stick shift on the hills of san
Francisco on this car as I sat in the back deck and took photos.
This was my first experience driving a convertible.
Amazing we made it back in once piece and alive the car sat in garage for 10
years on block from 64 to 74. A spark plug went out in the last ten miles of
the trip coming back into Portland but all the belts held.
Yellow headlights. We got a lot of attention.

Mark William Rabiner