Subject: [Leica] IMG: One More From The Road
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 21:39:15 -0700 (PDT)

This shot was taken 4 weeks ago up above Yosemite on the Tioga Pass Road.
The river had gone down quite a bit, and the rain was beginning to form
(spent the rest of the day in the valley shooting in the rain without much
success).

Though this image, when viewed through a loop, isn't as sharp as I'd like
from front to back, it's a lovely scene. Shooting 4x5 Velvia:
http://raflexions.com/2009Yosemite/content/Yosemite_Tuolome_River_2_June_2009_large.html

What really blows me away is the amount of detail available. The next shot
on the page is a crop of the bend in the river just upstream from the log on
the right:
http://raflexions.com/2009Yosemite/content/Yosemite_Tuolome_River_2_June_2009_1_large.html
I think I can see shoe laces ;-)

Anyone want to buy a Canon outfit?