Subject: [Leica] 50 Summilux-M on Panasonic G1
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 18:56:58 +0800

Folks,

I had a chance to try out the Summilux-M on a Lumix G1 using a Voigtlander
adapter.

Set at f5.6, aperture priority mode, I noticed that the shutter speed on the
camera was 6 on the camera, which I interpret as 1/6 sec. Checking the
exposure setting with my Voigtlander VC meter revealed an exposre setting of
1/60 sec at f5.6.   ISO was 400 on both camera and meter.

Shots taken showed some degree of camera shake consistent with a shutter
speed of 1/6 sec.

I wonder why is there such a vast difference in the shutter speed on the
camera as compared with that on the external exposure meter?

Dan K.