Subject: [Leica] Repairs by DAG
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 09:26:47 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

If I may I'd like to add another voice of praise for Don's work: he's very
willing to do custom modifications to meet individual needs.  Don and I
together worked out how to safely and inexpensively modify the SL and ROM
lenses so they'd work together.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com