Subject: [Leica] Sarah Palin Presiding Same Sex Marriage!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 05:21:36 -0400

We've had too or three political predictable provocations this week I hope
this one blows over people do love politics more than they do photography.
I don't consider politics polite conversation and I'm glad others agree with
me; especially the ones running this particular show.
Its just obviously provocationally annoying stuff.
I really don't even want to know what my friends think politically.
Just don't want to know.
And I don't like them more if they agree with me.
But do hard time not liking them less if they're way off the deep end left
or right as half the people are.
But I'm good at forgetting things I hear.

Mark William Rabiner