Subject: [Leica] The Leica M8.2 Experience
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 05:04:33 -0400

There are all kinds of cameras whose shudder noise is twice or three times
the M8. That never stopped anybody from getting useful shots with them on a
day to day basis.
A Hasselblad super wide.
A Hasselblad 500cm
A speed graphic with rear shutter being used.
A nikon F2
A nikon F
About any SLR made before the 80's.
I think the list can go down to the bottom of this page.

Its BS.

Mark William Rabiner