Subject: [Leica] July 4th on Bastille Day
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:19:11 -0700

Sonny Carter offered:

Happy Bastille Day!   I'm celebrating moving back to the United States 48

years ago today.   They were starting to build the Berlin Wall, and tensions

in Germany were high.   Rural Tennessee seemed a nice safe place to be.

We spent the 4th of July in Rogers, Arkansas.  We went sight-seeing over by

Black Mountain, and picked berries, saw some deer.    We didn't go see

fireworks, but then, you know I live in Natchitoches, so I wasn't too

deprived.  John I went to the range to do some plinking, and we all went

boating.  It was a nice family celebration.

Here are four snaps from the weekend.

http://www.sonc.com/july_4_2009.htm <<<<<<<<<<

Hi Sonny,

4th of July and Bastille Day I suppose the same kind of celebration! :-)
Enjoyed by many.

Once again solid photos for the family album!

Cheers,

ted

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] July 4th on Bastille Day)