Subject: [Leica] The Leica M8.2 Experience
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 19:48:34 -0400

I've shot many a Mass with a Hasselblad they go off like a rocket; sometimes
I'll pre pop them. Once I used a motorized ELM which goes off like a
motorized metal munching rocket. With flash.  Lots of weddings I shot had a
Mass in them. Most or in a Church over 90 degrees Fahrenheit during July or
August. I packed a backup shirt.

In the LUG we used to always say - can you shoot one during a Harpsichord
concert?

But a Harpsichord is quite piercing.
You could shoot one with a Honda Lawnmower.

I think "Clavichord concert" we should have used.

They were the music laptops of the early fourteenth century.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clavichord

Only good in a very small room.
Or in the shower.

Mark William Rabiner