Subject: [Leica] Eggleston and the case for Leica
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 06:51:00 +0200

Phil, you can watch UK TV either by using a free open proxy server and
changing your browser's connection settings accordingly (google: open
proxy server UK) or by subscribing to a service like:

http://www.getconnected.com.cy/

I just signed up for a month trial subscription and it works great. In
essence, it provides the same basic service as the free proxies but is
easier to use and the quality is much better.

If I continue to be happy with it, I shall mainly use it to watch
Match of the Day on Sunday mornings once the football season starts.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain