Subject: [Leica] The Leica M8.2 Experience
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:09:20 -0400

Bacon bits you'll find on a salad and I eat them I'm a vegetarian they are
often soy beans the factory is in Illinois I visited it once. By accident.
I had a great salad in Bedford NY a few weeks ago and there were bacon bits
on the salad which may have been real.

I survived.
And am leaving those tags on my key chain.

http://www.bettycrocker.com/products/bacos/

Mark William Rabiner