Subject: [Leica] First wedding
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 22:16:56 +0200

Thanks Ted,

I actually enjoyed myself very much. But this was a very friendly and
nice couple. I hope to do a few more but realise they won't be all like
this one. Also the pay is not as good as it was in your times. It more
looks like the photographer is paid less when compared to all the other
people. Which is strange because the pictures are they will have left
after 20 years. Although i don't make an album, I just give them a dvd
with pictures, I still have to edit them all and do small adjustments to
make them printable. Takes about the same amount of time as the actual
shooting took.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema