Subject: [Leica] IMG: Villajoyosa panorama
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 20:12:00 -0500

Some years ago I was walking through a (bad) art fair (pre-digital), and one
of the photographers had an exhibit of prints using a "secret process" to
make large prints.  They were obviously made using unsharp masking in the
darkroom, so I told the guy, yes, I've used that too.  He clammed up and
said he could not comment on his "process"....The images weren't that great
(more slot canyon images), but probably someone bought one because of the
secret process.  So your idea is a good one.

Ken
(really wanting a monthly royalty check)