Subject: [Leica] IMG: Olympus E-P1 and 90mm Leica Summicron
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 10:09:35 -0400

Chris:

Nice... I take it the vignetting on Trim Castle was induced?

How is the response time for startup and shooting?  I am really
tempted by this camera (particularly since it can be adapted to so
many lenses I already own), but the two off-putting things are (1)
that it doesn't have an optical finder (at least one that you could
use simultaneously with a flash) and (2) the possibility that it will
grunt and stutter like a pocket camera when you jam that shutter
button down (at least the GRDII now seems to have shutter release
priority in its current FW....).

What's your impression of the general responsiveness?

Cheers
Dante