Subject: [Leica] clouds yesterday evening
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:03:05 -0700

Ken- With all those dark spots in the first cloud image- I would sent
the camera and lens into Leica for a CLA. Just kidding!  At first
glance the image looked like a lot of pepper on the image. The images
are very nice. But I just sent my R9/DMR and 60 macro in for a similar
looking situation - my images really did have smudges- I guess it was
too many lens changes over 4 years. . Best, Stasys