Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lunch Time
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 18:18:50 -0500

When we get industrious, we put a little soap and about 2 inches of water in
a coffee can, and dunk all of the J beetles we can find. They then join
other useless matter in the local sewer system. We have been known to
capture 40 or 50 in one outing.

Thanks for looking.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA