Subject: [Leica] PESO: Chicken Bake
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 13:59:10 -0700

Jim Shulman showed:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/chicken+bake+sm.jpg.html

Hi Jim,

You never cease to amaze me with the subjects you find and shoot! :-) One
must say you have a brilliant handle on the "Art of Observation!"

You've heard me say. "Many people and photographers merely use their eyes to
avoid banging into hydro poles or kicking garbage cans. Others see a world
of many interesting subjects. You certainy are one of those who sees all
kinds of simple yet interesting photo moments all the time. And with what
appears . no fear of photographing the strangest subjects and people.

Sharp eyes mon ami!

ted