Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: beach, boobs and other things
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:28:13 -0400

Ted Grant wrote:

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:20:28 -0700
To: lug at leica-users.org

Sunday afternoon, and just about the only beach actiivities I like is

drinking cold beer and checking out the flesh being roasted...

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=268<<<<

Nathan showed:

What an obedient husband he is! :-)  After all suffering days toiling thru
scenes such as these must be extremely challenging mentally and emotionally!
After all it's a tough day on the beach suffering all this nakedness! :-)

Nathan we hold our glass on high in gallant salute to your ability in
dealing with these subjects day after day! They must at times give you
nightmares! ;-) I'm sure it's quite traumatic at times! In a nice sort of
manner! :-) However you appear to cope very well under such heavy duty
visual pressure! :-) A question?  I wondered if you wore very very dark sun
glasses so your yes are hidden from public view allowing them to be looking
right at the appointed subjects without anyone knowing exactly which pair
you were comparing? ;-) Photographically of course! I know you'll never
tell! :-)

Nice pictures though! :-) Do you require an assistant any time in the near
future? Like a one eyed helper who appreciates the more interesting parts of
human kind. Even if he has to do it with only one eye! ;-)

Cheers,

ted
<<<

Something tells me Nathan's photos aren't entirely workplace-safe :)

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft? Windows? and Linux web and application

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: beach, boobs and other things)