Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: beach, boobs and other things
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 06:33:53 +0200

Thanks Jim. Regarding the panorama, the settings are constant
throughout. I set the 35mm lens at f11 and focus on infinity, manual
shutter speed according to conditions, usually 1/500 sec. in the sunny
scenes like this one, and rotate the camera on a Manfrotto 300N
panorama head, which has click stops that you set according to the
angle of coverage of the lens to ensure that you take just the correct
amount of pictures with the correct overlap. In this case, it was 9
pictures (the camera is mounted vertically). Another  very useful
accessory is a levelling base.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain