Subject: [Leica] FS: Leicaflex SL
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:16:34 -0400

I am selling a few Leicaflex SL bodies to help pay for my "new" backup DMR.
All prices in US$ plus shipping/insurance.

1) Silver chrome beater. Significant cosmetic wear, shutter speeds off,
de-silvering spots in viewfinder. Basically needs a CLA. $50

2) Silver chrome, ST inoperative but I will fix before shipping, otherwise
works well. Good viewfinder, looks pretty, new light seals about 5 years
ago. $150

3) black chrome, CLA by Sherry Krauter about 2000, works well, good
viewfinder. One screw missing from bottom cover. $175

Photos of #2 and #3 at http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ForSale

Parts bodies! I have several Leicaflex and SL bodies for spare parts.
I'll sell all for $50

Please contact me off list: wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft?