Subject: [Leica] OT: Eurotrip Question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:30:03 -0400

I'd always had the idea that American and other tourism money was a serious
aspect to much business in Europe and else wares. A 10 billion dollar
tourist industry why bother with it, chump change...
I find it amazing and just a tad hard to belvie that they'd make Americans
or whoever jump through hoops to accept their business.
In my experience when you want to give people money; they try not make it
difficult for you to do that.
It just seems to me that in the past say 5 years people have wised up and
made it so people and use their credit and debit cards and do business. Like
get a hotel room, have dinner.

Rabiner