Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lawn Ornaments
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 21:09:02 -0500

This afternoon, my wife and I enjoyed watching the casual meandering of the
neighborhood brown rabbit, who was enjoying the security of our fenced back
yard. The airplane was given to me as a gift, and it marks the former site
of an oak tree, where grass and clover is slowly returning. He grazed on
clover and even chomped down several corn sprouts, where the squirrels had
planted corn. He made himself very much at home.

The shot was made from our family room through two panes of window glass,
using a Takumar 200/4.0 lens on the E-510.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Lawn+Ornaments.tif.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA