Subject: [Leica] Women
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 08:12:56 +0530

Let every one use his own judgment - culture differs from country to
country. I for one refuse to take photographs of the very poor, homeless,
street dwellers, slum dwellers, beggars, etc which is a staple of every
visitor to the third world, and it leaves me angry that you take advantage
of people who cannot fight back, and strip them of what little dignity they
possess. To me that is much worse than a woman's bottom.
Cheers
Jayanand