Subject: [Leica] IMG: Super-wide Auto P+S in York Minster
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 17:28:24 +0200

I found these slides of York Minster in a drawer the
other day - they've been there since 1991.

Shot by a Minolta CLE with a 15mm CV lens.

  "by" is intentional - all I did was put the camera on
a table or window ledge, set the aperture and get out
of the way - the CLE did the rest all by itself.

The blurred spots are people walking past the camera,
not ghosts of long dead archbishops:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Mostly+old+stuff/

Hope you enjoy them, C&C is, as always, more than welcome.

Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Super-wide Auto P+S in York Minster)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Super-wide Auto P+S in York Minster)