Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dublin with some friends
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 21:03:50 -0400

Everybody knows, everbody knows, love Cohen!

E-p1 w/ kit lens 14-42. I did not want to risk a Leica lens at the
concert though when we got into the pit after a 10hr wait, others
around me had dSLRs. Though they keep their pop up flashes on! Ha!

Not bad for 800iso at manual settings, the Ep1 tends to AF hunt in low
light, so thinking ahead for some moving shots.

Chris
Nola

Developed from my iHolga

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Dublin with some friends)