Subject: [Leica] Women
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:13:18 -0400

The summer after I finished my undergraduate studies I found a job
working with the summer cleaning crew at the local high
school.  Before long the head custodian showed me a closet inside
which was another double door (half top half bottom) which opened
into the girls locker room.  There was a clear view into the locker
room between the double door.  I have no doubt the janitor spent much
time on his knees in that closet.  That is lecherous and subversive
behavior.  What your describing I think is just poor taste.