Subject: [Leica] Who is going to Perpignan?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:57:37 +0200

Now that I live an easy 700 km drive from Perpignan, I want to go and
see great photography and meet fellow LUGgers every year. This year
there will surely be not a squeek of objection from SWMBO, considering
that as I write this, she is cruising the Mediterranean with our
daughter while I stay home to work and look after the pets :-)

So, who is going and when?

 From 31 August to 6 September:

http://www.visapourlimage.com/index.do

If Tarek sees this, perhaps you could give us tips as to which evening
is best.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain