Subject: [Leica] new portrait series starting
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 15:19:36 -0400

It's funny how things lead to things.... Nine years or so ago a band I was
working with played in Boston, where I met another band who later introduced
me to a famous author and we all collaborated on a book and now I find
myself invited to ginormous science fiction conventions.

I'm going to be at Worldcon this august which is in Montreal and I figured
while I'm there, I should take the opportunity to photograph fans and try
and get a broad swath of people who make up this subculture. I got some
local fan/friends with an itching to have some of their home-spun costumes
photographed and we worked on my lighting. It was great to be able to spend
four hours monkeying around with lights and subjects eager to let you try it
out. But I think I have things down now

http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/534269.html

next stop, Canada.

kc