Subject: [Leica] A beret in Bray
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:44:41 -0700

Mark,

You may not know it, but these were all NY based photographers that I
worked for at
times while going to school.  Luigi did all those terrific ads for
Canada Dry.  Not as
stimulating work as done by Penn.  Man, did I have a crush on that
gorgeous brunette
that he featured!  Whadda ya expect from a teen ager helping to
photograph a lingerie
model???

Jerry

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] A beret in Bray)