Subject: [Leica] Vacation, panorama, rotator cuff
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 20:50:36 -0400

Ric - Advice!  Make sure you do all the PT prescribed and expect to
have to keep it up for a long time.  This comes from a dedicated non-
exerciser who has discovered that the only thing (well, maybe not the
only thing) keeping me from vegetating in front of a TV is the
continual PT I do to keep the arthritis in my knees, feet and back at
bay.

I injured my right rotator cuff last winter and the PT I'm doing for
that has, so far at least, kept the surgeon's knife in its holster.

Nice pano.  You might want to drop the rightmost image though.  It
doesn't match up well with the one to its left.

Regards,

Dick