Subject: [Leica] Some more wide angle shots of York
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 09:54:38 +0200

Jerry,

thanks for taking a look. There will be more soon - landscapes and
villages in a few of the Yorkshire Dales. Mostly Swaledale, but quite a
few of Wensleydale, Airedale and Calderdale. A mixture of green and
pleasant lands, dark satanic mills and valleys of desolation. It may
bring back some memories of hiking through the Dales for you.

Cheers
Douglas