Subject: [Leica] D700 50'cron update
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:58:57 -0500

Hi Dave,

I also got a good buy on a Summicron-R 50/2.0 at KEH.  I haven't noticed
flare, but did find that the infinity mark on the focus scale is beyond
actual infinity.  This is no bother when focusing through the finder or on
the screen, but makes for more thought when trying to set hypofocal
distances.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA