Subject: [Leica] Seagate
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:39:01 -0400

At 03:27 PM 7/31/2009, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>Which model is your Seagate?  The "Green" as low power seems to
>generate less heat than the faster model and probably last a bit
>longer.
>
>-Pasvorn

It's the FreeAgent Desktop - model ST310005FDA1E1-RK .  Mine have
both seemed to fail at the USB cord connection.  I can wiggle the
cord and the light comes on briefly but not long enough to connect to
the computer.  I've tried changing cords and plugging directly into
the computer but nothing works.  When I sent the last one in they