Subject: [Leica] Sorry About That--Oh My
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 07:13:38 +0200

Well, Jerry, as others have pointed out, many employers expect you to
work well beyond the standard 40 hours without compensating you for it
(the meaning of "exempt" in the US...) so what is wrong with using a
work computer to check personal mail?

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu