Subject: [Leica] Tina's disc problem
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 11:50:00 -0400

Tina,

You can use all of your expensive Windows software on any of the Intel Macs.
You will have the advantage of Apple's rock solid operating system, relative
freedom from viruses, excellent hardware reliability, and the best support
in the industry. The latest Mac operating systems, OS 10.4, 10.5, and soon
to be released 10.6 come with Boot Camp, a Windows mode which emulates a PC
on Mac hardware. Better yet are third party programs like Parallels which
let you run both Mac and Windows programs simultaneously. ?I personally use
a late model 20" iMac for photographic work, running both Mac and PC
programs as needed.?The best of both worlds. Check out <www.apple.com> for
details.

Larry Z