Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: a lot of different stuff
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 22:31:51 +0100

"Nathan Wajsman" <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote
> life, dog pee, and last but definitely not least, some people with  Down's
> Syndrome having a great time:

Emotional stuff here Nathan. Well done.

BTW I'd have loved to go to Perpignan, but it looks like I won't be able to
make the trip as thanks to cut backs on direct flights, I'd have to fly
through London, and, as my holidays are under pressure with three other
trips planned this year, I've decided to put other possible options of
getting there such as flights to Carcasonne/Marseille & with possible train
connections to the sword until 2010. A shame, as I would have liked to visit
the site up the road of my inculcation into culinary matters at
Argeles-sur-Mer (I worked in a restaurant there during an Irish bank strike
in 1976).

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry