Subject: [Leica] Online printing services
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 21:26:31 -0500

www.whcc.com

Chris

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howard Ritter" <hlritter at bex.net>
To: <MUGers at yahoogroups.com>; "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 9:12 PM

I've just returned from a week in Wyoming and South Dakota. I have
about 300 pictures that are worth archiving, and maybe 50 that I'd
like to have 4 x 6 prints made of for a physical album. The display-
quality photos I'll print large on my Epson R2400, but I can't face
the task of making the scads of smaller prints myself.

What experiences, good and bad, do LUGgers and MUGgers have with
online printing services? Which are recommended and which are to be
avoided?

Thanks,

?howard