Subject: [Leica] Online printing services
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 23:45:32 -0400

> Love the windmill farm - as with previous discussion - jpg I'm sure
> doesn't do it justice
>
> ernie
> On Aug 2, 2009, at 9:33 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

Well these were made on a Photoshop make web page macro thing they are way
way too small and I find them rather embarrassing.

If you want to add character to a non sealed zoom lens take it in a
waterfall. I had gold fish living between a couple of the elements.
It got drenched in Laterelle Falls Oregon.

Shooting this

http://rabinergroup.com/EastWest/images/EW060613_143656.jpg

Which did not come out as well as shot of the same thing taken 30 years
before.
http://rabinergroup.com/ImagePages/Laterellefallspage.html
With a 150 Sonnar on a Hasselblad ELM and a Gitzo Tripod.
All brand new.
Verichrome pan in Beutlers.
Beginners luck.

Mark William Rabiner