Subject: [Leica] DEATH GOES TO A FUNERAL
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 02:39:13 -0400

> On Monday this week we had the sad duty of attending a funeral for the
> brother of a friend. As we were driving to the cemetery I looked in my rear
> view mirror and saw an apparition following the car, I grabbed my Leica and
> aimed it at the mirror. vroger
>
> http://v-images.smugmug.com/gallery/8868318_TGjkg#611287445_E9FzR-L-LB

Undead Nazi's are having a big comeback as of late.
I saw a whole movie about them last week in the village.
It was them against the Norwegians. With English subtitles.
Dead Snow.
The next Zombies I see have a hard act to follow.

And lets face it Zombies are the new metaphore for anything and everything
now.
I expect some Zombie Shakespeare in the park very soon.
And maybe a Zombie Waiting for Godot.
You'd not have to change a line.

Mark William Rabiner