Subject: [Leica] Korean Senoritas (Princesses) 2,600 high and others
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (W. R. Smith)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 04:57:06 -0700 (PDT)

I was surprised to spot these two, young?ladies last weekend?on Mt. Sarak, a
popular resort near the East Coast city of Sok-cho:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wrs111445/3791651376/?
?
?
I?snapped this little older, but still very attractive lady in the local
fish mkt:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wrs111445/3790850653/
?
?
A somewhat self-serving photo (NOT posed)?of my girlfriend (honestly!)?when
we got to Sok-cho:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wrs111445/3790810419/
?
?
All?shot with Nikon SLR manual equipment (please don't flog me for that).
?
Thanks for viewing.
Bill
?