Subject: [Leica] Wyoming
From: philipprice80 at yahoo.com (Philip Price)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 09:15:16 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks George, thank goodness for Wikipedeia ! It was not that difficult
after all. Sorry to hear things are quiet its the same here as well, which
is one reason I am so passionate about photography it gives me a sense of
perspective in this increasingly crazy but beautiful world we all share.

You may already know this photographers work, two years ago I was enjoying a
short holiday in Boston with my wife and bought this book ; Vanishing Point
by David Plowden his photographs are very calming and yet at the same time
vibrant, and capturing in a thoughtful way the profound changes that were
taking place in America. It always gives me that perspective, and the
motivation to keep trying ! P.S. Love the flower in B+W Regards Phil.