Subject: [Leica] Thunderstorm last night
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 20:42:55 +0000

I am late with this reply, but I have just now gotten our internet back on
the air.  We had a bad storm roll through here one and a half weeks ago and
we had a branch from one of our trees come down right into our roof.  Came
through into our master bedroom and then through the wall into the computer
room.   The branch was 35 Ft. (10 meters?) long and approximately 2000
pounds.  We are getting the rooms back together now, and will get a whole
new roof out of the event.  My M6TTL, R4SP, 135/2.8R lens and Nikon F3HP got
covered in the process, so a trip to the camera hospitals is in order.  A
note here, Leica NJ is no longer working on M film cameras, they all go to
Solms now for work.  So mine will go to Sherry.  No one was hurt, so that is
the good news.

Gene